Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan of D34th 4ng3lz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
f4ll3n d34th

Clan of D34th 4ng3lz Empty
PostSubject: Clan of D34th 4ng3lz   Clan of D34th 4ng3lz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I propose a new clan because well... i find it useful to be in a clan, you get much help and occasionally respect Wink

Stats/Accounts/Money/NetWorth/Items/Cash are NOT required and I don't care about them either...

Required Information to Join:

In-Game name :
Real Life Name :
Gender (male/female) :
Hours Played Daily on Project UFO :
Reputation in the Community :
What are you (Hybrid/skiller/tank/main/other) :

Clan Rankings :

Ch40t1c D34th 4ng3l : OWNER / RUNNER
description - The power of both good and evil: Left Angel Wing, Right Demon Wing, Wield the Sceptre of CHAOS

~F4ll3n D34th / F4ll3n 4ng3l

D34th 4ng3lz : ( 2nd in command )
description - The power of good and evil: Left Angel Wing, Right Demon Wing, Wield the Staff of Destruction
~
~

D3m0n1c 3mp3r0r / 3mpr3ss : ( Top Players of Strength and Brutality )
description - The power to command D3m0nz, 2nd Ultimate source of evil : 2 Black demon wings with 3 holes in each wing, showing experience in battle and strength amongst others. Wield the Sword of Demise.
~ Pur3 C4sh
~

D3m0nz : ( Mostly pkerz or those who enjoy to fight others and slaughter their foes )
description - The power of evil, 2 Black Demon Wings, no holes because of lack of experience. Wield the Swords of Death.
~
~
~
~
~

4ng3l1c 3mpr3ss / 3mp3r0r : ( Top Players of Care / Life / Light )
description - The power to command Good. 2nd ultimate source light : 2 White Angel Wings, with feathers that are dove-like. Ability to command the 4ng3lz. Wield the staff of Enlightenment.
~
~

4ng3lz : ( Mostly those who assist in battle, such as skillers, mains, or hybrids. Provide backup to those who need it)
description - The power of light/life, 2 White Angel Wings with feathers almost dove-like. Smaller wings than the emperor/empress and with slightly less strength.
~ Meh Skillz99
~
~
~
~

Uhm.... I think that's just about it. If i think of anything else I'll add it in. I will be updating this post as often as I can. Hope you choose to join. Wink

Last edited by f4ll3n d34th on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xtreme cash

xtreme cash

Clan of D34th 4ng3lz Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme cash   Clan of D34th 4ng3lz Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:02 pm

In-Game name : xtreme cash
Real Life Name :dani
Gender (male/female) :female
Hours Played Daily on Project UFO :3-5 hours
Reputation in the Community :Nice, Kind and Helpful player.
What are you (Hybrid/skiller/tank/main/other) : Main/Pure (i can reset my defence, i dont mind) Smile

hope you accept

Xtreme cash Smile
Back to top Go down

Clan of D34th 4ng3lz
Page 1 of 1