Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevierawrr

Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Empty
PostSubject: Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]   Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:59 pm

ingame name: StevierawRRR

combat:123

What are you going for mod or admin?Mod

why should you be mod/admin? I should be mod because i've played for lots of time and everybody knows me for pking and help, I help everybody that needs it and i welcome people to the server.

tell us abit about your self? Im 13, I live in England , I played lots of Rune scape Private Servers before and i have lots of experience in all of the server types.E.G 525, 508.

what can you do for server to improve it?
Advertise more players to join and help alot more players if they need it Smile
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n d34th

PostSubject: Re: Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]   Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Good application. You are really helpful in the game and definitely love pking, rofl Smile
GL and hope you get Moderator status Very Happy

~Ch40t1c D34th 4ng3l~
Back to top Go down
Stevierawrr

PostSubject: Re: Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]   Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks mate i hope so too, We'll find out, and also your a really good player Smile

><><>StevieRawrr><><><
Back to top Go down
xtreme cash

xtreme cash

PostSubject: go Stevierawrrr!   Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 am

hey stevie i definatly think you deserve moderator status as your not only helpful and kind, but your also on when no-one else is on, your are one of the best pkers on server aswel!!!

Goodluck on Moderator Status,

Xtreme Cash (Pur3 C4sh)Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]   Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stevierawrrr's Mod app, [3 r's]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Ufo :: Apply For Staff here-
Jump to: