Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOD MATT READ THIS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rgk magic

rgk magic

MOD MATT READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: MOD MATT READ THIS!   MOD MATT READ THIS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 pm

every 1 knows Chris Wolfe well when i was at home on Mod drue i found him saying that the mods picks where un fair that matt did and he said that wish we had a better host (and i love Mod Matt being host) and to prove it hear is a pic of him saying it

MOD MATT READ THIS! 1z4elqp
Back to top Go down
Nazi Banana

Nazi Banana

PostSubject: Re: MOD MATT READ THIS!   MOD MATT READ THIS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I like Chris, He's a good guy.. and you need more evidence.. He could of been talking about a diff. server.. Matt should check the chat logs before doing anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
rgk magic

rgk magic

PostSubject: Re: MOD MATT READ THIS!   MOD MATT READ THIS! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Nazi Banana wrote:
I like Chris, He's a good guy.. and you need more evidence.. He could of been talking about a diff. server.. Matt should check the chat logs before doing anything drastic.
no he was talking about the mods picked where un fair i was seeing what matt was doing so i saw him and pan somthing talking about the news mods saying unfair and how they should of got picked for mods ...
Back to top Go down
Nazi Banana

Nazi Banana

PostSubject: Re: MOD MATT READ THIS!   MOD MATT READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 am

Okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOD MATT READ THIS!   MOD MATT READ THIS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOD MATT READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1