Project Ufo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Project Ufo, Your owner is Matt!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
f4ll3n d34th

~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello Aliens of UFO Smile
My IN-GAME names are: F4ll3n D34th & F4ll3n 4ng3l

I'm here to apply for a staff position. My name is Patrick Kelley, I have OCD and well... I'm... Psycho? Very Happy
And I'll tell you what I tell everyone else... "I act crazy, annoying, stupid, and psycho... but it only makes you love me more!!!" hehehe Very Happy:D
Everyone says I'm energetic and hyper a lot. I have been spoken to recently by a few players, as well as staff, saying i would make a great staff member. I agree to some extent. I'm on the server whenever it's up for as long as it's up usually, until i go to bed for school (yuk!). I help players whenever they need it, and even if it's a dumb question, i find it useful to answer it, unlike most people who i know on other servers.

Here are the guidelines I personally find useful to follow while active in a staff position:
1.) To NEVER yell or threaten someone with the authority given to ones self
2.) ALWAYS help players, even for the dumbest thing you can think of
3.) Obey and follow all rules/instruction given to you by a superior
4.) Don't use the authority given to you just because you have it, only use it if absolutely necessary and nothing else
5.) Try to be as nice as possible and ALWAYS be persistent, persistence can get you many places...
6.) Don't act like your better than everyone else just because you have a crown next to you name

I have a lot of staff experience which is why I'm somewhat use to it...
Here are a list of servers i have been and are currently active staff on ( whether i play them NOW or not... ):
1.) Co-Owner ~ Goobzscape
2.) Administrator ~ Angelscape
3.) Moderator ~ Vengpk
4.) Moderator ~ VengencePkerz
5.) Moderator ~ ( IP client, not original - Yourservernamehere was IP, it has since then been taken down )
6.) Owner/Coder ~ Ch40scape ( my old server that i have since taken down - always useful to add that somewhere... )

I think that's just about everything... If you want to know anything else make a reply and I would gladly answer it. This is my application, I hope you find it useful/truthful. Thanks to all who read it, and see you in game Wink

Signed, with all the CHAOS in the world,
~Ch40t1c D34th 4ng3l~
Back to top Go down
Matt
Owner And Coder

PostSubject: accept   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 am

ACCEPT

welcome to project ufo staff
ive seen you ingame the way you are with players and how active you are welcome aboard Wink

Just see matt ingame Razz
Back to top Go down
https://projectufo.darkbb.com
f4ll3n d34th

PostSubject: Re: ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Muchos Gracious
Back to top Go down
keagan007

PostSubject: =)   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:18 pm

gratz man ~~
Back to top Go down
f4ll3n d34th

PostSubject: Re: ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Thanks you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~   ~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~F4ll3n D34th Staff Application~~
Page 1 of 1